Check Credosys Limited reviews to see if it is legit.
Type of a scam Employment
Scammer e-mailed me, likely getting my e-mail from my resume uploaded on Indeed. They offered me a job in their business (even though I have no business experience whatsoever and did not apply to them). Upon reviewing their website, I found that they used fake names and stole photos for their president and board of directors (taken from a random company in Alaska: https://www.ahtna-inc.com/about/management/). They did not attempt to take money from me as I stopped contacting them once I was suspicious. The e-mailer tends to repeatedly e-mail you asking you to complete their employment questionnaire. Written in somewhat bad English. Example below:
I am happy to be writing you on behalf of the Credosys Limited professional team.
My name is Monica Reyad. I am work as an Manager with Credosys Limited.
I received your CV from our HR Department and have reviewed it thoroughly.
I am happy to inform you that you meet all of our requirements and would fit perfectly with our team.
At the moment, our company is looking for dynamic and result-oriented associates to take on the roles
(please refer to attachment Job Description.pdf to find out more detailed information about these positions).
Credosys Limited is currently expanding its operations across the Canada.
We are looking for employees living in your area who would be able to help us for our fast-growing customer base.
Experience is not the major differentiating factor that we take into account.
We are looking rather for people who want to gain new experience, business insight and qualifications.
We set the pace for the consulting market, and our services are always in high demand on the labor market.
Our company offers great opportunities for career growth and salary increases.
Our offices are located: Toronto, Mississauga, Oshawa, Ajax, Markham, Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Vaughan, North York, Caledon, Brampton, Oakville, Milton, Ottawa, Barrie, Hamilton, Kingston, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, London, Sarnia, Sudbury, Calgary, Edmonton, Montréal, Quebec City, Laval, Vancouver, Victoria, Surrey, Burnaby, Richmond, Winnipeg, Regina, Also we have representative offices in other cities.
Now I would like to ask you a couple additional questions:
1. How do you feel about working in a team?
2. What do you need to feel comfortable at work?
3. What position are you most interested in (see attachment Job Description.pdf)?
4. Why are you the best candidate for the respective position?
5. What are your best personal qualities?
6. When would you be ready to start working?
Please provide brief answers to these questions in your reply letter as soon as you have the chance.
Otherwise, we will have to move on to other candidates.
– If you think this is a message we sent you by mistake, or you’re not looking for a job, reply me with the subject "Unsubscribe", I will erase your email from the mailing list.
– You do not need to relocate! This position will be based is in your area.
– Your application is already approved and you are hired, there are still a few procedures to go through.
Our team looks forward to working with you and I hope you have a great day.
Manager Monica Reyad.
Head office phone number:(647)846-7414
Head office address: 245 Fairview Mall Dr Toronto, ON M2J 4T1
Company website: credosysltd.com